Brain Racers is building a digital entertainment platform to celebrate brain athletes, like we do physical athletes in the world. To achieve this we have created the world’s first MMO cognitive race (on iOS), and will be adding modules to turn it into an eSports sensation.
A ‘Brain Olympics’ in the making!
We are looking for an individual who can take initiative to implement our vision with us quickly. You must be a hands-on designer with an eye for clean and simple design, with the skills to create high fidelity screens, and have the ability to perform in a resource constrained environment. Mobile gaming, eSports and ed-tech experience is desired.
You will work with the team on user experience and user stories, and execute on the design components to bring new screens and animations into the app. You will also be responsible for making decisions related to design frameworks and roadmap.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing intuitive and scalable products for web and mobile
- A strong portfolio demonstrating direct contribution to shipment of 2 or more products successfully with clear metrics on how solutions drove user and/or business outcomes
- Experience with motion graphics and animations
- Strong experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Game design experience is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experiences
- Ability to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Flexible working hours
• Fully remote team – No offices, no commute, forever.
• A chance to be an owner in an upcoming startup with equity ownership
• Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage start-up!
• Fast-paced start-up community with excellent growth opportunities
• Ability to put your stamp on innovative products
• Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
• Open company culture
• Be part of something epic!